Wednesday 22 May 2013

11 week freak out!

Okay, It's that time in the pregnancy where I lost the last one. So I freaked out a little.

Last Friday I had some light spotting, and despite in my head knowing women spot sometimes, I went to the walk in centre for an ultrasound.

I honestly explained my symptoms to the docs and said more than anything my anxiety could not last another week for a scan to KNOW everything was okay.

So me and my bestie Pip went to this scan (with it being last minute Danny couldn't get it off work, and we were trying to be positive and he thought It would all be fine anyways!) And everything was, it was fine!

We had a trainee sonographer and an experienced one helping her.
The first thing she did was have a quick scan and within 15 seconds the experienced sonographer said..your baby is fine :)

So i was shocked and relieved and they could enjoy the scan!

They trainee then took some measurements and showed the experienced and then she was on her own and showed me the pic and the heartbeat and the wriggles!!

I couldn't believe it, the baby was wriggling! 11 week, and I know they move but I wasn't expecting that much wriggle hahaha

and the head....THE HEAD WAS HUGE! last time I saw a little blob, but this clearly looked more like a baby.

She said the baby was snuggled right at the back of the womb and she couldn't get a clear pic, but the pics were good enough!

Here is the Pic - the head is on the right and Baby is snuggled/curled up!


                    

                     Here is a quicky 7 week to 11 week comparison!



            Annnd the sonographer took a pic of the baby face on....

       he looks like a little devil with horns and laser eyes!! haha



Anywho, After this I called Danny and told him everything was okay.

Now I feel like I can take on the world, I know it's still early but if everything is okay now im more hopeful for my 12 week scan which is Tomorrow :D

I really feel like I can now get excited for this pregnancy and really enjoy the journey.

So I will be back with my 12 week scan pics later this week.

Then more updated as and when I can :)

It's nice feeling happy instead of scared all the time. I hope you ladies reading this too can feel it with me! 

- Rosebudz

No comments:

Post a Comment