Tuesday 16 April 2013

The waiting game

This should be a short post.

I just needed to get some stuff out.

Right now I am impatiently waiting my scan, which is a week today.

All i keep thinking is that it's going to happen again.

I am feeling really rejuvenated and refreshed and energized, and that's making me really confused and upset because I shouldn't be feeling like this.

Im not even nauseas anymore and my boobs aren't as tender and Im not cramping much and i don't feel like an emotional wreck (apart from all this) I mean im not crying randomly anymore.

I just keep thinking....loss of all pregnancy symptoms at 6 weeks....is not good!

I mentioned this to my boyfriend last night in an off the cuff remark something along the lines of...."yeah, well It's not like I even feel pregnant, so im probably not" and he flew off the handle. He got upset and angry - which he does when hes upset.

I know I should be being strong and brave and I shouldn't worry until next week, when we know, but I cant help it. All I'm doing right now is worry.

I know I said I would be positive and be cautiously optimistic but right now, im not feeling it.

I just need to know, I just need to be reassured or find out the truth one way or another.

At least we will know soon rather than waiting until 12 weeks. even if everything goes well at this scan, the wait between 8 weeks and 12 weeks will be a long wait.

I feel like I've been waiting for years already. 

I really need good news on Tuesday.

Please cross your fingers for me. Im definitely crossing mine.   

- Rosebud

No comments:

Post a Comment